Sunday, April 16, 2006

The Bio

About me

this video is for sarah and ainsley.


So, my camera is working again. I'm not sure what went wrong... I'm thinking it just didn't like the tape I was using...

So, as I mention in the intro, I've had a request to say a little something about myself -- describe who i am if you will. At first i figured it would be easy, but then I realized that what makes me, me is a lot more than I'm sure anyone is willing to sit through. I have here a few highlights of things that interest me and whatnot, but I'm still feeling as if it's lacking in content. Isn't it strange how to be a person is more than just likes and dislikes, yet when you talk about it, that's all that seems to come out? that and "once, when I was like (fill in the blank age)...."

maybe that gave you a little snippet into my life. I'd like to encourage all of you to try it at least once... you know, vlog about who you are. Not only would i (and hopefully others!) be interested to see what you come up with, but it'll be a great trip down memory lane to make a 3rd grade style project!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it when vlogs get personal. Good job! I hate talking to the camera. I'm more of a record others type of person. You are very comfortable looking on the camera and that adds something.



Evan (http://e-vlog.blogspot.com)

6:33 PM  
Blogger Devin said...

One time, on a lake. We got stuck in a storm. To say the least, we stayed under a bridge til it passed.

I love fruit.

1:18 PM  
Blogger B said...

I'm going to make my own today! Great idea! I'm already thinking about all the things I think people don't know but should.

I wish I had a job like yours. I love my job, but socially conscious jobs are hard to come by. Way to go!

There's so much to say about this...thanks for sharing and being inspiring.

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am just now catching up on finding new vlogs after videoblogging week! I enjoyed finding your site. I think you portrayed yourself in a very interesting way in this bio by sharing so many different moments.

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha you are SOO related to Jul.

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home