Sunday, March 12, 2006

Frustrated

Fr

either click on the picture, or click here.


I think I have a knack for making things more complicated than they should be. I set up this idea about exploring the world and giving a closer look into everything, and it seems that the world has reservations about being explored. Maybe its because i live in a city where being cautious is necessary. I don't know. Do you suppose that everyone goes through a period where they're just afraid of picking up that camera?

Maybe with the nice weather coming about I'll be able to do more non-human involved explorations. I hate going outside when it's cold.

Blast.... I'm somber today.... maybe tomorrow will be brighter.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a really nice little film. Emotionally honest I guess. Please keep using the camera. If you don't, it might as well be stolen.

Thanks.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Jen Simmons said...

Check this out:
Jay Dedmen about being uncomfortable shooting

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear ya, eliminating the camera
in your mind as well as everyone elses
is and will always be a challenge.

6:37 AM  
Blogger Carl Weaver said...

Videoblogging is cool because people record their own personal growth without even knowing it. This is part of your growth - getting past the barriers that keep you from doing what you want to do.

I look forward to more videos from you!

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home