Sunday, April 09, 2006

Vloggers of Videoblogging week 2006!

Vloggers of Vloggerville

click if you want to see the videobloggers in action....


I have just spent more time looking at everyone's vlogs than I ever have before -- and they are sooooo worth the eye strain and sore back!
I decided it would be worthwhile to do a summary of what I've seen thus far in the videoblogging week. I have to admit, I'm still new at a lot of this, so it is a bit rough (any suggestions on how I get vlog media to show up regular size when I re-post it?). I also saw heaps more vlogs that I could have used, but because I'm kinda time limited, and they were not easily downloadable (you tube, flash, etc) I couldn't include them in this one. If there are any additions anyone wishes to point me to, I'd be glad to do a re-vamp!

Thank you all so very much for sharing your work, especially thanks to:

90 Seconds of Dave, a doll's house, Aaron Valdez, Adam & Vik, Alena, Anders Pollas, Andy Carvins Waste of Bandwidth, Anthony, backinblakk, Beach Walks With Rox, Bekah, Bev Sykes, BK's Video, Blips, Bottom Union, Bre, Carl Weaver's Video Log, Casey McKinnon, Chris Daniel, Chris Weagal, Clark Saturn, Dan and Jen's Animal Friends, Daughter Show, David, David Howell Studios, David Meade, Devlon Duthie duncan, Duncan Rawlinson, Ebb & Flow, Eddie Codel, Erin Nealy, FreeTime, Funny the Vlog, Harold J. Johnson, Harricot Vert (bobthevlog), Heath Parks (Batmangeek), i am dooser, IMR:VOG, Irene Uncensored, jay dedman, Jen Proctor/Nanoramas, Joel Stuart, Josh Leo, Karina Hill, Kelly Skoty, Killer B, Leslye Penelope, LifesLens, LittleBlueRiver7, Markus Sandy, Matchbook Films, MB Free For All, Mexico Movies, Michael Verdi, missbhavens, More Than This, Mr. Brown, pouringdown, Randy Wicker, rob parrish, Roger’s Adventures, Ryanne, Schlomo , Shane Andrusiak, Shooting Full Force, Something That Happened, Starfire, Stephanie Bryant (Mortaine), Steve Garfield's Video Blog, Stone Face Vloggers studiocurtis, Susan, Ted Tagami, Tim, tinkernet, XiCast (Aidan), Zadi Diaz (Karmagrrrl)


tagged:

edit 4/11/06: I have recently realized that I credit people who are not actually in the video. I hope to soon rectify it and add them and re-post the improved version. Apparently the editing system I worked on only wanted to see about half of the videos I tried importing- thus making it entirely too difficult to realize I didn't add them.

22 Comments:

Blogger Tagami said...

Wonderful compilation! Josh's soundtrack is perfect.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice mash up! What a week it's been. =D

4:58 PM  
Blogger schlomo rabinowitz said...

My favorite thing about all of this is the amount of varied content. so amny different voices interacting with each other..

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful job you've done!

So many people. So many ideas. One basic goal...to express ourselves.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Argh......you beat me to the punch.......always a bridesmaid never a bride......the story of my life.........the mash up was great....

8:51 PM  
Blogger Steve Garfield said...

Great, great , great, job.

I saw a lot of those too!

I post a link to this on

http://wearethemedia.com/

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome compilation! I would have participated but my computer crashed all of videoblogging week and I didn't get it back until now. I'll be sure to check out your other vlogs now that I have discovered this site.

Aloha,
Becca

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woow this is great stuff, love the whole video. Great job Thanks a lot.

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow wonderful. thanks forf doing this! looks great!!

4:15 AM  
Blogger Markus Sandy said...

what's a videoblog?

5:09 AM  
Blogger Randolfe Wicker said...

Don't know how you could do it!

Great compilation! But there were so many vlogs. Does anyone have a count ot the total?

Josh's song was also perfect. We need more vlogging songs. I think this is the first vlogging song, making it a historic first.

3:11 PM  
Blogger missbhavens said...

Super! But now thanks to you I have found MORE videoblogs to watch!!!

5:36 PM  
Blogger Lalala said...

hehehhe.

I'm watching, loving the song and video's until....

i see myself....other then that keep up the good work ... :)

9:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

just to let you know, I added you to my links on my site, had to do some link love for this past week.....

9:26 PM  
Blogger B said...

Oh my god, Bethany! When was the last time I stared, with my mouth open, and laughed out loud at something like this?? THANK YOU!! I somehow missed Phil's song...over to his site, I go.

PS - Funniest comment EVER, anywhere, from Markus.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Just found the link on We are the media - Fantastic! video, just amazing and also a kind of curated collection for us to view too many thanks for that.

5:07 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Cudos to you! I was so busy during vlogging week just trying to post that I couldn't watch anyone's stuff, so this was nice to catch up on.

If you'll excuse me, I have 300 videos to watch on my fireANT.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Devin said...

Awesome edit!!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

Very cool! The videoblogging week was tons of fun and I am still catching up with watching many of the videos created then. Thanks for including me in this.
It is neat to see all that was created and the community it fostered as well.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Michael W said...

Hey I just came across this. A little late I know, but good job!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Harold said...

Hi Bethany,

I just stumbled upon this video; thanks for including my video!

Harold

11:22 PM  
Blogger Devlon said...

Hey, I stumbled across here myself. That was a great week. Thanks for bringing what you could together, nice compilation.

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home