Saturday, April 08, 2006

Dancing with the STARS!

dancing with the stars

click here to dance alone!


My sister is visiting this weekend--- I thought I'd let you in on a little fun game we do sometimes.
has anyone noticed that doing this whole week long vlogging is getting harder, and easier at the same time? I adore it, I really do. Its great having a whole heap of new vlogs to watch every day.
and its great having you all watch them. Thank you!



and thanks to Juliana for helping me out on this one. lets dance again.

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So I am guessing you bribed your sister with candy?! You must be the older sister.......always getting them "youngins" to do something with the promise of candy.....that was funny....

1:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You dance about as well as I do.


Evan (http://e-vlog.blogspot.com)

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, i was just showing this to my coworker and shes like "you know whats funny? You guys are serious?"
I'm like, "whoa, can't you tell that we arent?"
"no you guys are serious!"

right. that looks serious to me

2:26 PM  
Blogger gabemac said...

Who says interprative dance is dead? That was fun. Made me miss my sister actually. Thanks for the big grin!

6:12 PM  
Blogger B said...

If Philly were closer to Boston, we would get together and have dance parties all the time! There's nothing better than letting your hair down and dancing. Great song choice, too!

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

greetings, i am jul's fwifisca, and she enlightened me to the existence of this totally amazing video. you so made my day.

=)

3:17 PM  
Blogger Devin said...

That's some major dancing mojo.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I'm finally getting caught up in VB week videos and this was AWESOME! Totally put a smile on my face. Especially when the music stopped, and you fixed it and then went right back to dancing. Oh, and the letting your hair down part was great too!

12:29 AM  
Blogger Fuzz said...

why are you insane?

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home