Friday, April 07, 2006

Wawawa wa wawa wa wa wawawa

wawawa wa wawa

wa wa wa wawawa wawa wa wa


I'm sorry to everyone who has been keeping up on my videoblogging week 2006. I tried to do something every day this week, but yesterday was just far too busy. I did get my video camera back though!

Today I figured I would experiment with language. Dangerous, eh? Not much to it, but it was a lot of fun to make. I love spring.


technorati tag:

thanks to andrei for helping me out on this one. the conversation would have been very one sided without ya.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does that qualify as a foreign-language film?

12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ta tata tatata ta tata ta taaaaaa ta taaaaa
(I know i have a different accent)

12:58 AM  
Blogger B said...

The best past was imaging how funny that must have been to make :)

9:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

it is the first time to come here,your videoblog is very nice,
i like it .

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home