Tuesday, April 04, 2006

discovering american

Discovering American

if you'd like to see it and can't figure out the picture link, use this.


These two lovely darlings are my favorite children in the entire world. This was taken a year ago whilst I was visiting them during my stay in New Zealand.

This is nothing anywhere near "dangerous" vlogging, nor does it have anything to with what I'm doing on here -- but it's a nice little break. And besides, who couldn't take a little bit of cute once in a while?

Technorati Tag ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two adorable kids for sure. And Yes you have an accent, I can tell. :)

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was really cute. It's fascinating to watch kids discover their image. Cool stuff!

6:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

babies are neat, of course then they grow up..... ;)

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was in New Zealand once for a few months. It's jaw-dropping beautiful. Especially when it isn't raining.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Devin said...

That kid is interesting. A lot of the differences culture to culter come out in children, I feel.

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dis is sarah again (ur future neice) :)
Anyway I just wanted 2 say that those ADORABLE kids are ma cuzns! go ma bubies!
cya mwah xoxoxox lotsa love and fluffy bunnies

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home